Soft Skills New Employees
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job
- Understand the importance of a positive attitude
- Understand the role of stress reduction in nurturing a positive attitude and appreciate various methods of stress reduction
- Determine your own level of assertiveness and understand and improve your assertiveness
- Learn how to self-manage to become more effective and efficient
- Learn the importance of working as a team member
- Improve your communication skills, including listening, questioning, and non-verbal communication, and learn how to set goals and create a personal action plan.
Return to Store
Mastering certain behaviors and skills can help an employee in their first days at a new job. In this course, you will learn essential soft skills necessary to help you to succeed in your career.
This course is great for individuals who work in support positions to improve their performance in an office environment by teaching you interpersonal skills, to include communication, first impressions, and self-management. You will also learn the importance of your professional presence, techniques to assist you in being assertive, how to manage conflict, and deal with difficult people.